We value your business and want your experience with Fetch & Co to be a pleasant and painless one. This is why we try to to make our returns policy as simple and straight-forward as possible.
Returns Terms & Conditions
- We accept returns up to 14 days from purchase provided it is unopened and in it's original condition, including packaging.
- Items returned after 14 days may incur an extra restocking fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of an item's return unless by prior arrangement due to an error on our part.
- If you are returning the goods due to an error on our part or due to faulty goods we will arrange for our courier to pick up the item.
- You must contact Fetch & Co prior to returning the goods. We can only offer refunds when we have arranged a pickup and return through our courier service.
- Please do not return goods to us C.O.D under any circumstances. Goods returned to us this way cannot and will not be accepted.
- In returning your purchase you can ask for a refund, exchange or store credit.
- We cannot offer refunds or exchanges on food, treats or any edible items that are opened due to strict health policies on freight. Please make your selections very carefully and double check your order before submitting.
- Fetch & Co accepts no responsibility for loss or damage caused during return transit.
Damaged Or Faulty Items
If your order was damaged in shipment please email photos of the damaged item to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your invoice number and name, and we will work with you to resolve the issue.
Please note: We cannot issue credits or refunds unless you have first spoken to a Fetch & Co customer-service representative, as we need to issue you with a returns number and address before you send us back any items. Without these, we will be unable to process your return and refund the cost of your item(s).